Hey all, you wonderful people. It’s been quite some time since I actually wrote something, because I’ve been concentrating on my drawings. I couldn’t respond sooner to my friends who nominated me for awards and I apologize for that. I’m gonna combine both awards in a single post, so here goes.
The Mystery Blogger Award
I thank Dronstadblog for nominating me for this beautiful award, which is originally created by Okoto Enigma. Dronstadblog writes on the topics of sci-fi, military fantasy, cyber stuffs and such. Feel free to take a look on this wonderful blog. (Oh, and I’ve been promoted as a Sergeant in his Cyber Corps Army, for which I’m honoured.)
This award is named after the meaning of this award’s creator’s name. In his words, ‘there are so many blogs that are still a mystery to us; when we get to know them, it’s divine and we find friends where we least expect’.
- Feature the award logo/image on your post
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Answer the questions provided
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of my choice with one weird/funny question (specify)
- Share and link to your best post(s)
Few things about me:
- I love growing flowers of different colours, in which I find some peace.
- I have this obsession of collecting books especially novels, no matter if I read them or not.
- I love writing and sketching since my childhood. I’ve been fascinated by all kinds of painting and art.
Questions for me:
- What were you like as a child?
As a child I’d been a bit reserved, but once I got to know people, I’d been very friendly.
- What is your favourite dish?
This is a bit difficult question because I’ve got many. To choose one, I’d say icecream. (I know, that’s a dessert but that’s what tops my list of favorites.)
- What is your favourite vacation destination?
My favorite destination would be hillstations. Anywhere with hills, greens, and mist, that’s my kind of place.
- Describe a perfect moment with a loved one.
My first long bike ride with my husband was perfect that I wished for time to freeze.
- Wierd question: What would be your weapon of choice if you were presented with a bad person in front of you?
Yeah, I love this question. Why? Because I’m a Marvel and DC movies maniac. I would love for all the infinity stones, or much better, the infinity gauntlet.
Now here are my nominees.
- Heaven’s sunshine
- The Loyal Brit Wit
- Noor Tahir
- Everybody Got Talent Blog
- That Dreamer Girl
- Jyoti Soni
- Tejasvi Kashyap
- Arun’s Epigram
- Oristel Guenael
My questions for the nominees.
- What is your favorite song?
- Name one thing from your bucket list.
- Any crazy/fantasy wish you got?
- What makes you really angry, like hulking out?
- I guess this is the fun question. You’ve got the power to bring any fictional /fairytale character alive. Who would it be and why?
The Active Blogger Award
I would like to thank Pravarthika for nominating me for this beautiful award. She writes amazing poetry, short series and does beautiful paintings. Do check out her wonderful blog.
As the name says, it is a recognition for the most active bloggers. (I won’t say that I’m much active but I’ll try more in the coming days.)
Rules for this award:
- Post it on your blog.
- Thank and link the one who nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers.
I nominate these fellow bloggers for the Active Award.
Have a great day everyone! Love to hear your comments!