Just another week, another sketch… Have a great week you wonderful people!
Dark or day, they are one and the same
To lend a hand, to rain help in need
They come in dark, with claws and paws
Plunder and pillage like a pirate on weed
I return the favour, I’m a gleaming mirror
I restore what’s lost, with pride and honour
Crime and dime rings like rhyme
Brand me a criminal, I don’t give a damn
Wine is fine, with a bottle or two
I ride with the wind like an uncrowned prince
Arrows and swords, my partners in crime
Of them beware, they never miss
Catch me if you can, am I here or there?
I’m the fricking Robin Hood, I’m everywhere!
Daily Prompt: Rhyme
First of all I thank Dronstadblog for nominating me for this beautiful award. Dronstadblog writes on the topics of sci-fi, military fantasy, cyber stuffs and such. Feel free to take a look on this wonderful blog.
What is Leibster Award?
Leibster in German means sweetest, kindest and lovely. It was created in 2011 and it is given by bloggers to other bloggers whom they seem fit.
How does it work?
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and link back to them.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers ( with under 200 followers)
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Now let me get to answering the questions given to me.
1. What turned you to blogging?
Writing has been my passion since my childhood. I’ve always loved reading novels and poetry, and have tried to write fictions and poetry, which automatically made me want to start blogging.
2. Do you have any writers you look up to?
I look up to Lord of the Rings series’ JRR Tolkien and A song of ice and fire series’ George RR Martin because I’ve always wondered at the depth of their imagination.
3. What is you favorite book and why ?
My favorite book series would be both Lord of the Rings, A song of ice and fire. The reason I like them is because I love fantasy, first. Second, the complex yet stunning spinning of the story, amazing characters, creating whole new languages like elvish and dothraki!
4. One thing you’d like to improve about your work?
I want to improve my poetry writing skill.
5. If you can change an incident in your life….would you…which one …why?
I don’t wish to change any incident no matter how bad it was because without them I’m not who I am today.
6. If you were bestowed with a boon what would u ask for?
I would just wish for all the happiness in the world!
7. What is love to you?
Love is everything to me. There is no life without love.
8. How do you deal with writers block?
I usually take a short break may be few days off from writing. Then I ll be back to normal writing.
9. How should an ideal love relationship be for you?
I think trust and understanding would make a relationship strong at the least if not ideal.
10. What is your key virtue?
I don’t complex things which I consider as a virtue.
11. What is your favorite quote?
If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die.
– Mik Everett
Now let me ask my questions to my fellow bloggers whom I nominate.
- What is your hobby other than blogging?
- Which place would you like to visit atleast once in your life and why?
- Which movie or tv show do you think is the best based on the story and why?
- What is your fantasy wish?
- Which novel or book do you like and what is the current one you are reading (if any)?
- Do you believe in ‘true love’?
- How important do you think encouragement is?
- What is the best of your virtues?
- Name one food that you would never stop liking ever.
- How do you manage your work/studies and writing time?
- How do you overcome writer’s block?
Now it’s the most difficult thing that I’ve got to do. The nominations. My fellow blogger buddies not just the ones that I nominate but every one of you are sweet in your own way. So here goes.
- Pravarthika’s Log
- Between the lines
- Bisma Naveed
- The Time Quintet
- Shreya Vohra
- Sketches by Nitesh
- Vikram Here
- Meet, An eavesdrop on my reveries
- Badam Wants To Know
Let me know if you do make this post guys, I would love to know more about you. Have a great week ahead everyone!
A comfort zone, a cozy corner that I always wish to be in. – My couch.
Weekly photo challenge: Corner
Read the previous letters here:
My Dear Darling,
There has been a change in our plan. Things are not going well and we have been forced to return to out post. The only solace I find in this is that I can write you sooner than I expected to. You might wonder why I am telling you details of our actions. Do not worry, my dear. It is safe for me to write such vague informs that everyone already knows.
On our way back, we had to hunt some game for food. I killed a lovely deer. We could not use our guns for a fear of being heard. So shooting it down was not an option. The amount of stealth and speed it required was tremendous. It was almost like a training exercise. It was grazing so peacefully, quite a sight to look…
View original post 232 more words
The Sun, the Moon and planet Earth
Celestials of fame, chasing each other
Upon the stars, they made a wish
Toddlers they turned, once in a while
A game they played, of olden days
Golden it was, born no one to deny
Counted down one by one, the earth did, her eyes closed
In a paint of pitch black, covered herself the moon
Roll and roll she did, the sun behind her, hid
A camouflage the moon thought, hiding in plain sight
But dazzled across galaxies, the ring-of-halo of the Sun
Peek-a-Boo! The earth seeked, easy as night and day
The moon rolled away, with a will to win the next time
Lovely it was like no other, a brief but mighty game
Witnessed by the earthlings, in wonder, frozen till the end
Eclipse, they called it, the Celestials’ hide-and-seek!